The Fran Zone’s Hortus by Night Autumn Collection is all about colourful botanical patterns. It offers luxurious cashmere scarves, soft cushions, cotton fashion fabrics, custom made carpets and unique jewellery. The Hortus by Night Autumn Collection comes in five different designs:
These five designs are based on five paintings painted by The Fran:
The paintings are inspired by the Hortus by Night in de Hortus in Amsterdam in 2019:
You might also like: Giant Bamboo design, the bestseller of the season
SPONSORSHIP DE HORTUS AMSTERDAM
Botanical gardens are The Fran Zone’s number one source of inspiration. And that’s why I have come up with a sponsorship of de Hortus in Amsterdam. When you buy a scarf or cushion from the new Hortus by Night Collection you will support the building of the new Three Climate Glasshouse in de Hortus.
The Fran Zone will donate €20,- for every sold scarf and €10,- for every sold cushion. This sponsorship is endorsed by de Hortus itself and gives you the opportunity to support de Hortus and their terrific work while at the same time treat yourself with a botanical inspired scarf or cushion.
The extra large cashmere scarves of the Hortus by Night Autumn Collections are your best friend this season. Wear them around your neck, as a cape, a turban, headwrap or with your favourite autumn coat.
Cashmere is woolen royalty. It is one of the most comfortable fabrics to wear directly on your skin. Cashmere is soft, supple and voluminous. On top of that it adjusts to the climate. When it’s cold cashmere will keep you warm. If you’re caught up in an unexpected warm autumn day cashmere will feel comfortably light.
You might also like: Silver Fir design
You can order your cashmere scarf in the shop.
Additional information and how to take care of your scarf:
- The Hortus by Night scarves are 120x120cm, made of 90% modal and 10% cashmere wool. This combination of fabrics makes them super soft and supple.
- The scarves are a perfect colourful addition to your autumn wardrobe.
- Dry clean only. This will make sure your scarf will last a lifetime.
- Warm iron.
- The Fran Zone loves ethical, slow fashion. Your scarf is sustainably printed on demand with GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) ink.
UNIQUE RINGS BY STUDIO GLASHELDER
Studio Glashelder and The Fran Zone are working together again! Studio Glashelder has exclusively designed five new glass rings to go with the autumn scarves from the Hortus by Night Collection. These glass rings are unique, one of a kind, handmade and only available via The Fran Zone.
You can order the scarfs and the matching glass rings in my shop.
Additional information and how to take care of your glass jewels:
- The glass rings are exclusively designed by Studio Glashelder to go with the scarves
- All glass rings are unique and handmade
- Glass stone is made with different colours of melted glass using the technique of glass fusing
- The rings are size 17.5 and non adjustable
- Ring is made of titanium steel
- Glass jewellery can take a punch, but please do not toss it around
- You can easily make your ring shine again by polishing it up with a dry cloth
SOFT CUSHIONS HORTUS BY NIGHT COLLECTION
The Hortus by Night cushion covers are made of soft, matte satin cotton. Together with the cosy designs they give your couch a warm and comfortable autumn look.
Combine different designs or choose one favourite and pair it with plain rust brown, forest green or night blue cushions.
You can order your favourite cushion in my shop.
Additional information and how to take care of your cushion:
- The Hortus by Night cushion covers are made of soft, matte 100% satin cotton.
- Cushion covers including a cushion filling. So you can enjoy them immediately.
- Perfect colourful addition to your urban jungle interior.
- The cushion covers are 40x60cm and close with a zipper.
- Wash on 40 degrees C. Do not tumble dry, do not bleech. Do not dry in direct sunlight.
- The cushion covers are sustainably printed on demand using GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) ink.
Shop the whole collection in my shop.
CUSTOM MADE CARPETS
The Hortus by Night carpet designs will transform your living room into an autumn forest in its prime. For you to enjoy the whimsical charms of autumn not only outside but also at home.
At TON Design everything is possible: round, rectangle, high pile, low pile, pure wool, syntetic fibre or something completely different. Check out all the different options on their website and choose what you like best.