THE PERKS OF TINY ARTWORKS (small than 20 x 30 cm)
The perks of tiny artworks are numerous, let me just highlight a few:
- They are perfect to add a dash of colour to your walls
- Because of their size they are suitable for actually every room in your home
- Tiny art means affordable art
- My tiny artworks make an original gift to surprise friends and family with
- And, just like all my art, they will be highly beneficial for your health and overall well-being
So let’s dive in all tiny artworks for sale:
COMING SOON: HIGHLAND TREES INK DRAWINGS
A series of tiny ink drawings inspired by autumn trees in the Scottish Highlands.
Very soon you can check them out here and find your favourite.
Eight intricate ink drawings inspired by the whole universes found in minerals and crystals.
Fourteen oil paintings on paper inspired by tropical deep sea corals. To keep me cool during the epic heatwave of 2018.
TINY ARTWORKS ON YOUR WALLS:
To give you an idea how these tiny paintings and drawings would look on your walls or framed on a shelve I have made you a gallery:
THE SPECS OF MY TINY ARTWORKS:
The artworks within this range are all smaller than 20 x 30 cm. They are perfect to add to cosy corners in your home. Put them for instance above your desk, framed on a shelf, your bedside table or in your kitchen.
Within this range I offer oil paintings and ink drawings.
COMMISSIONING A TINY ARTWORK:
Would you like to acquire a tiny sized artwork by me but are you not finding anything you really love? Please contact me so we can discuss your preferences.